Who would think that I of all people would receive a blog award? First of all, let’s say thank you to the wonderful person that nominate me - amapoftheproblematique.wordpress.com/
It seems to be that my random rambles and my exacerbated emotions have gained some people…So, thank you to all you wonderful people that follow me! You guys all get virtual hugs; as someone once said to me – It may not seem like a lot, but it is something to show I care, bless you.
The Sunshine Award is symbolized by a flower that one blogger can give to another, ‘bloggers who positively and creatively inspire others in the blogosphere’, from that description I don’t know how I got this award, but hey, I am going to take it anyway.
As with most awards, the Sunshine Award comes with a few simple rules:
- Acknowledge the person who gave this award in a blog post.
- Do the Q&A below.
- Pass on the award to 10 deserving and inspiring bloggers, inform them and link to their blogs.
- Who is your favourite philosopher? Simple. Plato – He is a Greek Philosopher, in fact, last year I had this ‘nerd craze’ about him; everything he says very much inspires me, ‘At the touch of love everyone becomes a poet’.
- What is your favourite number? 6, no idea why this is my favourite number, it just is.
- What is your favourite animal? Hmm, well after saying this answer I might get a lot of hate but I will say it anyway – I don’t really like animals. Whoa, now, before you hate on me, how about you hear me out? It’s not that I hate them, it’s just…They scare me. All of them. Except perhaps one type of dog, maybe, but I will say that my favourite animal is probably…the Goldfish.
- What is your favourite time of day? Late at night – I always tend to wake up randomly at night, so due to this, I always tend to meditate for a moment or two…Try it guys, it really relaxes you.
- What are your Facebook and Twitter? Erm, well, I not really going to give that out really, sorry.
- What is your favourite holiday? Well, it isn’t a holiday but I would chose Summer Break – the sun is out, and you can spend hours of your day just doing nothing without worrying about being late, the grass is purely green and the sky blue…Beautiful.
- What is your physical favourite activity? Ugh. Physical activity is something I just cannot do, or will not do. But if I had to choose it would probably be running.
- What is your favourite non-alcoholic drink? Apple Juice. I don’t really like fizzy drinks, or really anything with caffeine in, so…
- What is your passion? Hmm…I don’t know, probably writing.
- What is your favourite flower? Tulips; they look so innocent.
I don’t follow many blogs, but for the ones I do, I read them a lot, apologises that there are not 10, nevertheless – all of them are simply amazing.
My Nominations –
www.lookingandperceiving.wordpress.com – If you don’t already follow this guy, well, let’s just say that you need to. His posts really make you think, which is what I love the most about his blog, you can simply read on and on and never get bored, plus, he really makes you think about things that you wouldn’t normally think about…I find that whenever he posts something I must read it, it’s an order.
www.samssocial.wordpress.com – This guy is very much someone you can relate to; his posts involve music, to what he likes, you get a real sense of him throughout everything he writes, plus, he is someone who seems very ‘down-to-earth’ if you understand what I mean…? Overall, he seems like a real nice guy who writes things that involve everyone.
www.onlyonewayoflife.wordpress.com – From his very first post I just knew that this was someone I had to follow; his posts involve very controversial topics at times, and he really makes you think with what he writes, he is an insanely awesome person and I look forward to reading more of his posts – Keep blogging dude!
www.thequietvoice18.wordpress.com – I am sure this guy must have had tons and tons of awards because he is simply fabulous! He writes very interesting and very controversial pieces, but overall, his language, the use of his words is amazing; I assume one day he will become an amazing writer, or at least he deserves to be. I cannot help but like every single of his posts, as they all are simply amazing, he has a really talent for engaging people which he has done well.
www.lhuwenkai.wordpress.com – This guy is someone that everyone can relate to – all his posts are very relatable, and you find yourself reading on and on in his posts nodding to yourself on how much you can relate to his posts, he too is an amazing writer and I hope he keeps writing as it is cool to see someone with the same feelings as you…Never stop!
Take Care xx